We look forward to seeing you at Rittenhouse Eye Associates and thank you for entrusting us with your eye care. Before your visit, please address the following issues:
- Please bring a photo I.D. such as a driver’s license, and an up-to-date insurance card.
- If you belong to an HMO and need a referral, please obtain this from your primary care physician office prior to you visit.
- If you have a co-payment, deductible, or previous balance, please be prepared to pay this before your examination.
- Please bring a list of all current medications.
- Please bring the name and address of your primary care physician.
- Please bring the name and address of your previous eye care provider if you want us to obtain old records.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please bring a box or packet of contacts for each eye that you are presently wearing.